Riding on the booming education sector, the International Education Show has become the most popular higher education event in the country and the region.
In fact the show is eagerly awaited by the student community since higher education is now a major driver of economic competitiveness in an increasingly knowledge-driven economy.
The show will be the best platform for educational institutions from across the region and world to spot the brightest talents who are willing to pursue higher studies in a variety of specializations in reputable institutions in different cities and countries.
PREVIOUS SHOW - THE GROWTH STORY
The 18th International Education Show held at Expo Centre Sharjah from 19-22 October 2022, succeeded in bringing students and their parents face to face with Representatives of top educational institutions from across the region and world.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- The UAE has the highest number of international schools in the region, and the second highest in the world, at 624.
- UAE to invest Dh5bn in school system overhaul over six years. (MoE)
- Dubai’s international higher education institutions reported annual enrolment growth of 3.6 per cent, with more than 29,000 students currently enrolled in university programmes. (KHDA)
- Around 13,480 UAE students are studying abroad at international universities. (UNESCO)
- The number of K12 students in the GCC is said to be around 16.3 million. (KidsBuddy)
- By 2030, countries in MENA will see a 23 per cent increase in school-age population, resulting in the need for approximately 25 million additional students to be accommodated in the education systems. (UNICEF)